VOLUNTEERING is a way to build community and share your skills and talents. It also sends a message to residents that you care. There are many different ways to volunteer, so you can find something that fits your interests and schedule. Here are a few ways to start:
- Provide and serve meals
- Lead a workshop in job skills, art therapy, or a topic of your choice
- Help with maintenance and repairs
- Organize clothing closet
- Prepare welcome baskets
- Provide companionship and support to residents
- Assist with activities and programs
- We welcome anyone and everyone, from individual volunteers of all ages (including children!) and groups.
- To sign up, please visit our SignUp Genius or call us at 404-872-2915.
- If you're interested in volunteering, but want to know more before signing up, please fill out the form below and a member of staff will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anyone who is willing and able!
Yes, we welcome the entire family to come and work with us.
Our facility is open 24/7. Dinner is served at 6pm. Groups begin at 7pm. You can drop off donations at any time. Specific volunteer opportunities have set hours. Contact us at [phone number] to discuss your needs and ideas.
Max Capacity: 15 Couples (30 individuals)
The center is open 24/7. Administrative staff are available weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm.